Sunday, June 1, 2008

I'm a Media Star!!!!

When I was in Chicago with my sisters in April, we chanced upon the Cottonelle Comfort Haven® on the Navy Pier. After getting chair massages and learning some exercises to help tone our gluteus maximi, we all filmed a "Be Kind to Your Behind" video testimonial.

Lynn and Bonnie getting a chair massage Two weeks ago, we each got a check for $200 via certified mail to pay us for our services. And now you can see us on their website (go here). We're third on the video.

Now we're all just waiting for Cottonelle to realize what a gold mine we are, and ask us to appear in a regular ad. :-) Don't you think?

(Oh, and for those who don't know my sisters: Lynn=Banker, Dawn=Endoscopy Nurse, Bonnie=Cop. And you know me.)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jumpin Jesus. I'm gonna tell people I don't know you and have never met your sisters. Is that okay?

John

Why Take a "Break"? said...

John, my sister Lynn pegged this, I think. She said that your jealousy is unbecoming.....

Anonymous said...

Your parents must be soooo proud. OMG!

Emily said...

John? Um. This is a bit awkward.

Were you aware that only 16-year-old girls still say OMG?

I just thought I should let you know.

Anonymous said...

Swell performance Karen!
What did you buy with your $200?

Jackie

Why Take a "Break"? said...

Our family is going to see John Mellencamp at the Greek in August. :-D Frank's not a big fan, but he couldn't really argue with me buying the tickets with my ill-got gains.

Anonymous said...

Mellencamp wipes, uh, kicks butt! That should be fun!

Why Take a "Break"? said...

Dear Mr. "I wish I had a million dollars",

I think it's interesting that the man whose favorite joke involves a certain part of his anatomy and it's, um, "fracture", is judging anyone on matters of taste.

Lynn said...

Dear Mr. Fractured,
I absolutely believe our parents have always been proud of us and hope they always will be. I suppose, however, that your parents are less than proud of your inability to "not say anything, if you can't say something nice." (true it's a cliche, but so aptly applies here)

Dear Keebie, Dawn and Bonnie,
Thanks for an absolutley fantastic weekend. Lucky are we that we have each other. Every time I watch the video, I have the best memories of all the fun and funny things that happened. I love you all.

Keebie, Give my best to Mr. Anatomically Deficient next time you see him. ;)

Anonymous said...

Lynn,

Are you talking smack about my mom? That ain't nice. And there I was just saying how proud your parents must be. Sheesh.

Every time I look at that video (okay, let's get serious here, I've looked at it only once--wonder why...)I think about how maybe the internet still has some problems. When they refer to "viral" videos, I'm not sure this is what they have in mind...

Unknown said...

What a hoot!

I'm inspired to be kind to my behind . . .

:) KBL